Thursday, June 11, 2009

First ever scrapbook page...

Well it seems this is the time of year to share our first efforts in scrapbooking, so here is my little "Strip and Triangle' masterpiece. I wonder who came up with the concept and how they scrapbook now!
Look I even used a corner rounder - URGH! what was I thinking!?

But in reality I suppose the first scrapbook page was for a colouring style paper scrapbook of a trip to Sweden I took when I was 13, (1979). I have no idea what I used, but I guess at that age it was probably bostik glue and it must have been strong because I even glued coins with it! It is still holding together here somewhere and has travelled very well from England to the many, many homes I have ahd in Canada - no page protectors either!@



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment