Friday, March 27, 2009

Spoolie Groupie

Have you ever made a Spoolie?


This is the first spoolie I ever made, it was a little "purse album" for Grandma.


Sort of a year in review using leftover Photo Studio prints - I find I always have lots of the little ones left!





I LOVE these tiny little treasures. I have made them in different sizes, but thought I would show the you one I made from a mini-ribbon spool. The dollar stores usually have them and the Scrapbook store http://www.scrapbookcentrale.ca/ has baskets of them.


If you would like more information on how to make the spoolie please let me know. I found the directions online after a search, but I could be persuaded to write out a breif directive! I used the Creative Memories Circle Punch and Circle template and they fit beautifully in and on the ribbon spool core!

No comments:

Post a Comment